Monday-Sophie soccer
Tuesday-Sophie dance, Lainey soccer
Wednesday-Sophie & Lainey gymnastics, girls' Yoga class (this is optional) :)
Thursday-Sawyer & Mommy Yoga class
Sunday - Sophie & Lainey swimming lessons
...and now T-ball practices have started and soon games will start for Lainey on weeknights and weekends
Like I said...too much. But, the kids are enjoying themselves, and we're loving watching the different events and soon it will all come to an end, and T-ball will be in full swing and summer brings PLAYING, SWIMMING (for fun), FRIENDS, FIREPITS,...storytime at the library, vacation bible school, and a week of College 4 Kids. Just lovin' it!! :)
Sophie Soccer
Sophie Dance
Lainey Soccer
(Dad-Lainey's coach-throwing in the "free" ball)
Lainey & Sophie Gymnastics
(well...I thought I would get some pics to post but showed up with a camera that had dead batteries and dead back-up batteries)
Lainey & Sophie Yoga Class (optional)
I couldn't get great pics as I leave the room when the class starts and the lights turn down
Sawyer & Mommy Yoga Class
Sawyer and I LOVE our Yoga time together. He does SO well! (and is so darn cute!) :)
waiting patiently for class to begin
chair pose
with Yoga Instructor, Mr. Mike
Lainey & Sophie swimming lessons
(no pics yet)
...and don't be fooled...just because Sawyer doesn't have a bunch of activities, that little boy is BUSY! He is running and playing and watching and cheering and making friends wherever we go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment