Thursday, July 8, 2010

Father's Day



A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.
(Knights of Pythagoras)


Matt's Father's Day gift...3 exceptional children...
oh yeah...and a Special Editon Weber Grill too!


What do you love about dad?

Sawyer:  "Happy"

Lainey:  "He always helps us.  He helps us play games, and he helps put us to bed."

Sophie:  "He has cute little hair.  Daddy gives nice kisses to me.  I love daddy."


Walk a little slower

Walk a little slower, Daddy,

Said a little child so small.

I'm following in your footsteps

And I don't want to fall.


Sometimes your steps are very fast,

Sometimes they are hard to see;

So, walk a little slower, Daddy,

For you are leading me.


Someday when I'm all grown up,

You're what I want to be;

Then I will have a little child

Who'll want to follow me.


And I would want to lead just right,

And know that I was true;

So walk a little slower, Daddy,

For I must follow you.




1 comment:

Grandpa Marv said...

Awfully big grill for 6 hotdogs!
Very Nice