I heard Lainey take charge of teaching their Kindermusik class (it's so cute to listen to them re-enact whatever has happened to us during the day or week). Then, I had to put on music for dance class. And, pretty soon I saw her parade through with a book of animals above her head as she was leading Sophie for Children's Liturgy of the Word. Sophie was following behind though with her own gospel above her head, and an argument quickly followed. (There's just never a dull moment.)
Pretty soon the girls were back to playing dance class, and this time I could hear mention of a new pupil. Yep...it's inevitable for little Sawyer with two older sisters. There he was with a blue sparkle tu-tu around his middle and matching sparkle belt. His sisters were picking out jewelry for him. Pretty soon the girls had him in full dance class mode. I'm absolutely sure this won't be the last class he's in with them...or the last time they place sparkles of some type on his body. If they can sit him still long enough to get barrettes and ponytails in his hair someday, no doubt we'll be seeing those as well. At least he'll be a well-rounded young man when he grows up. :-)
1 comment:
Poor Sawyer - doesn't have a chance with all those girls in the house!
Post a Comment