We had three swimming pools blown up, water balloons and just general backyard fun for the kids.
The kids look forward to making ice cream sundaes at the end of the night. I let them top with whatever and as much as they want (with the exception of the spray whipped cream which I took care of but was very generous with). There were chocolate chips, toffee bits, sprinkles, chocolate, strawberry and caramel syrups, peanuts and marciano cherries. You should have seen the concoctions that kids were gobbling up!!
I did not get good pics as I was too busy doing...well, I guess just stuff. Anyway, it was a fun night. As I put Lainey to bed, she said to me..."Mom, that was the BEST party ever!" ...we'll be doing it again next year. :)
Cutie-pie Sawyer showing off his glow bracelets.
Lainey's half-melted sundae...and our friend, Hunter, in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment