Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Big Boy Sawyer!

WOW! I can hardly believe my little boy turned 2 years old on Monday the 21st. To look at him as I post these pictures, I see him change from that baby into a little boy. And, if I do say so myself...what an adorable little boy he is! :) Sawyer certainly blesses our life daily. He smiles so easily and is so happy. He is energetic, climbing and maneuvering in whichever way possible to get whatever he has his little mind set out to achieve. His little giggle is certainly infectious. However, don't let that little smile fool you either...he is as ornery as all get out. He's 100% boy...well, until he dons that tu-tu when the radio comes on (previous post). :) I can't say enough about Sawyer except that I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!!


Look at this cutie..enjoying a birthday cupcake.


Sawyer running through our traditional streamers on his bedroom door.

His birthday cupcakes...he had a soccer ball too...but it mysteriously disappeared. :)

Happy Birthday, Dear Sawyer! Happy Birthday to you!

Yummy!

This is becoming Sawyer's new smile of choice. ChEEEEEse!

The girls colored wrapping paper for Sawyer. It was so special...not that he appreciated it...but I sure did! :)

Even Sawyer's barber gave him a special gift. What a lucky boy!

Sawyer has been flying around our house lately in his superman shirt and cape from Aunt Kim and Uncle Brian.

Lucky little Sawyer not only celebrated ON his birthday at our house and in Kearney (previous post)...he also got to celebrate over the weekend in Wallace with Matt's family in conjunction with Wallace Fall Festival (fun!). It was the most gorgeous day! The kids enjoyed jumping on the trampoline with balloons (well, until the balloons blew away or popped). :)

They played the unroll the toilet paper game...which I know you saw in Sophie's Birthday post. It has become one of their favorite birthday party games. Sawyer and the kids' cousin, Aldyn, are just trying to stay on! :)
Lainey and Sophie with their cousin, Aldyn.

Sawyer blowing out his candles on the birthday cake Grammy Ruth made him and Sophie for their birthday celebration in Wallace.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I just can't say it enough....Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Dear God for this precious little boy you have entrusted to us! What a gift he is!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

He is just the cutest little boy!!!

Tracy said...

OK, so I just realized that I could post comments... I know, what a loser. Anyway, I want you to know how much I enjoy your blog. I check it regularly and I almost feel a part of your day-to-day life. And now it can be a two-way street! Happy Birthday Sophie and Sawyer! Love you guys!