Monday, October 12, 2009

Sickness :(

Well....I am SLOWLY recovering from H1N1...and I do mean slowly. I've been secluded in my house for a full week, 8 days to be exact and ventured out today to run errands only to be completely and totally EXHAUSTED tonight from just my usual everyday living. This stuff knocks you down...but I am now finally albe to be around other people :) and feel like I am living. So, I cannot complain! :) Oh...and Matt is not traveling this week as he was last, so life is good.

But, back to my blogging which has severely suffered...as did laundry, cooking, cleaning, you know...just about everything. :) So, following will be several posts in a row...or as many as I can get done before I NEED to go to bed tonight. :)

Oh...and yet another good piece of news during all this. As of now...I am the only one to get this. So, please pray it stays that way. Sawyer is on Tamiflu, and the girls and Matt have just remained healthy!

1 comment:

RWC said...

Wendy! I am so sorry you've been sick - I didn't even know! At this point, it sounds like you are probably feeling better... Let's get together sometime soon. Hope everyone else has stayed healthy... Ann