Our little Sophie quit taking naps at 15 months, but she still goes into her room for part of Sawyer]s nap and is supposed to "rest". Her resting has resulting in some shaky electrical work in the
toyroom directly below, pen markings on her walls, a dismantled nightlight (the likes of which I am sure I could not have done myself...and am most positive she
could have gotten hurt doing),
chapstick circled on the carpet and bedspread, oh and the list goes on.
But, most days, I love to stand at the door and listen to her imagination run wild. I never do know what I will walk in and find with her toys. The other day I encountered her Barbies playing Hide and Seek she informed me.

Then, as we were walking out, she said...oh well, the blue one was Queen of the Mountain too.
Ahhh...got it,
Soph! :)

I have to wonder what these ladies' conversation was like when the door closed this day? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment