Well...it's Fall, I think. The weather as of late sure doesn't prove that to me, but sure enough, fall is here. And, with fall, comes one of our favorite places....Vala's Pumpkin Patch. I usually take the kids about three times/week. This year, we haven't been as frequently due to weather and me being sick...but we're hoping that turns around. The kids love it there, and so do I.

What a difference a year makes. Last year Sawyer was never out of the stroller.

Our first picture on the pumpkins. Maybe I'll try to get another this year when I can get them all to look...maybe. :)

Ahhh...sweet, sweet Lainey.

Zander the Dragon.
We tried and tried to get Sawyer to peek through that bottom window. I barely snapped this in time before he was gone again. :)

Riding the bikes...one of the kids' favorite things to do at Vala's.

Sophie on the bike track.

Sawyer got a little help from dad. I'll bet next year's post won't show that. :)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my kids!

This year we rode the tractor out to the field and let the kids each pick their own pumpkin. They thought it was GREAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment