*I am BLESSED with 3 beautiful children: Lainey, Sophie & Sawyer. They teach & challenge me daily. I find myself incredibly humbled that I have been chosen to raise & mold these little individuals.
*I am a wife. Matt & I were married in 2001; He's my best friend.
*I am a stay-at-home mom & so lucky to be one!
*I am a card-maker & a frequenter of Archiver's. I am also a scrapbooker wanna-be...but who am I kidding? All my pics are downloaded & neatly oraganized on the computer, but very few are acutally printed.
*I am a Daughter, Sister, Friend
*I am someone who desires to be oraganized yet can never seem to make it anywhere on time!
Yep...we had snow...October 10. Seriously...just so not ready for it. But, the kids had a great time outside building a fort and going sledding. OK, now warm up again. I'm ready for short sleeves. :) Playing in the snow. Sawyer was NOT happy about having to wear mittens...he couldn't pick up a thing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment