I'm a little behind getting some posts done. Sawyer moved into a big boy bed 6 weeks ago on February 23. He dictated the move really...asking to move into a big boy bed and head-diving out of his crib when he wanted out. So, out of fear of him hurting himself and wanting him to experience this exciting new step in his life...we took down the crib. I must admit it was a little sad/odd taking down the crib. It's the first time it's ever been down. Every other time a new baby has forced the child's move into a big bed (Lainey at 19 months and Sophie at 23 months). But, I got over it quickly when I saw the elation and pride on Sawyer's face. He didn't have one night of crying being in the bed...he just jumped right in and hasn't stopped talking about it since.
Feb. 23 - Ready for bed...jumped right in!
1st night snuggled into new big boy bed...and yes, I am aware he is on pink sheets.
I wasn't prepared for the move that night. :)
There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby/child. Precious.
The look of 2-year-old PRIDE!
No comments:
Post a Comment