Tuesday, April 12, 2011

1st Grade Field Trip

Lainey took her 1st Grade class field trip last Wednesday.  They started the day attending the production of Flat Stanley at the Rose Theater.  The second half of the day I was lucky enough to join in at The Omaha's Children Museum.  It was so much fun watching the kids interact and just run crazy.  I remember those fun days out of school, times out of the norm.  I'm so blessed to have gotten to join in for a couple hours.

Matt took Sophie, Sawyer and Cohen (my cousin's son who I watch on Wednesdays) to the YMCA Kids' Club to workout over lunch while I met Lainey and her class.  Then he went to the park where I met up with them when I finished.  Here are some pictures from both:

 The 3 kiddos I was in charge of at the museum. :)

What a fun place!  

...interesting concepts around every corner 

...and hair-raising experiences.  :) 

They even had the restored original Gordman's play animals.  (I remember playing on those when I was little during our shopping trips to Grand Island.)   

 Lainey LOVED the craft center.  Her creativity makes me smile!



Sophie LOVES the playground. 

Cohen thought he was too quick for a picture, but my shutter snapped a little faster than he expected. :)  

Simply sweet. 

Right in his element. 

 Just loved being outside...felt like spring!

A little daredevil.

It was a great day for the park!



No comments: