We always enjoy watching Lainey play basketball. She really does a great job...and loves playing! We enjoyed some fun Saturday mornings.
February brought Valentine's parties at the kids' schools. The kids had a great time at the parties. (Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of Sophie's party...I run back and forth between the girls and didn't have my camera in Sophie's room.) :(
Lainey decorating her snack cookie.
Sawyer participating in the games.
Sawyer decorating his salt dough heart magnet at his party.
Decorating his cookie.
Waiting his turn to play the game.
February brought the first Father-Daughter dance the girls and Matt have attended. Sawyer and I enjoyed time together at St. Charles' Chili Cook-Off.
I ♥ this picture of Matt, Lainey & Sophie. They had a wonderful time together!
Sawyer and I spent a special night together at our church's 2nd annual chili cook-off. He was a great help!
Our chili cook-off team: Aunt Joyce, Melissa, Uncle Dan, me, and Aunt Jeanette
...our theme, obviously, Husker
Sawyer (our little Husker football player) enjoying a delicious brownie!
We took 2nd place, People's Choice for our white chicken spinach chili
Of course, February brings LOVE♥ day!
The morning table
Pink heart pancakes always taste better! :)
I came home to a super fun treat in the driveway...candles in the shape of a heart! LOVE♥
Lainey won a coloring contest at our dentist office and won tickets to the Shrine Circus. All 3 kids entered and did a fabulous job!
And...February brought a visit to meet a most precious gift! My brother, Russ, and his wife, Mandy, had a beautiful baby girl...
Kaylee Ann
January 15, 2012
almost 6 weeks old
1 comment:
What a fun month! Lainey's basketball pictures sure bring back memories. And those pictures of Kaylee are precious!
Post a Comment