Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Christmas

OK...so I am way past due on this post.  We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  We enjoyed seeing family...AND for the first time since we've had kids, we spent Christmas Eve at home.  We didn't have to ask Santa to come early; he actually came on the 24th.  We awoke to watch our kids running down our stairs.  I didn't know I would be so ready for our own family Christmas on Christmas Eve, but we got the best of both worlds this year.

Our mischievious elf, Jingles Sparkles Light, (Jingles) returned this year. 



Our visit with Santa at the Fire Station.

The kids made ornaments for teachers and grandparents and had a great time doing it!







Sawyer's preschool program.  I ♥ these special events at Christmastime!

 We celebrated my sweet nephew Rylan's baptism!

Some homemade Christmas gifts

Found out we were pregnant!...

And told the kids!


One of my most favorite parts of Christmas...receiving the kids' handmade gifts!



We celebrated Christmas with Matt's family.

Christmas Eve service ♥

Christmas Eve PJ's

Spreading out the Reindeer Feed

The doll beds Matt and I made the girls

Lainey and Sophie got American Girl dolls from Santa...and Sawyer a MobiGo.



Celebrated Christmas with my family.


We celebrated with the Turnquist family on December 26th.




We celebrated with the Keller family on January 1st.
 Keller Cousin gift exchange

 Grandma Keller ♥

Lainey, Sophie & Sawyer with Great-Grandma Keller

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a great Christmas!!