*I am BLESSED with 3 beautiful children: Lainey, Sophie & Sawyer. They teach & challenge me daily. I find myself incredibly humbled that I have been chosen to raise & mold these little individuals.
*I am a wife. Matt & I were married in 2001; He's my best friend.
*I am a stay-at-home mom & so lucky to be one!
*I am a card-maker & a frequenter of Archiver's. I am also a scrapbooker wanna-be...but who am I kidding? All my pics are downloaded & neatly oraganized on the computer, but very few are acutally printed.
*I am a Daughter, Sister, Friend
*I am someone who desires to be oraganized yet can never seem to make it anywhere on time!
YEAH!! We are so excited for you guys and to add another baby to the ever growing Wemhoff family! My first prediction and gut feeling is this one's a girl...we'll see if that changes 6 months from now =).
4 comments:
YAY!!!! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Wendy and Matt!!! What exciting news! I am so very happy for you and can't wait to see your family grow!
YEAH!! We are so excited for you guys and to add another baby to the ever growing Wemhoff family! My first prediction and gut feeling is this one's a girl...we'll see if that changes 6 months from now =).
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you and your family. How exciting!!! I hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations!!!! How exciting!! SO happy for you guys!!!!!
Post a Comment