Is there anything cuter than a little girl in her leotard and tutu? Lainey had her little holiday dance program tonight (Tuesday). It was really her regular dance class with fancy tutu's. You can see she loves dance. She is so animated and loves singing. If you know her well enough, I'm sure you can pick out her voice. Hopefully, everything is synchronized now where the video and sound are matching up...I'm having some problems, so you may need to check back after I work on that a bit (when I find some spare time...ha!)
You'll have to excuse the taping. Matt is in New Orleans for work, so I was video taping with one hand...taping with my camera here in the other hand...and keeping my eye on Sophie and Sawyer across the room all at the same time. So, you get what you get. :-)
This clip is part of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
**There is just the cutest teddy bear dance, and I tried and tried to get that uploaded. However, the file is too big. So, I am working on it. Check back to see if I can get on here for you to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment