We had a great Valentine's Day! You'll see in the previous post that I decided to do an e-card of sorts this year for our family and kids' Godparents so thought I would share that.
The kids were thrilled with the few little Valentine gifts and card that awaited them this morning. We got several inches of snow yesterday, but the wind wasn't blowing today and the weather was pretty decent so all of us (even Sawyer) went out sledding this afternoon. We had a fabulous time!!!
We didn't get the heart cupcakes or cake made that we had planned to do today so will save that for tomorrow, but all in all it was a good day.
Matt surprised me last night and took me to the Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant, for dinner...one of our favorite places to eat...but one we seldom get to go to. He also made me a mix CD (so high school..so cute)! I loved it!
We hope whatever you did today found you with or thinking of or talking to somebody you love! Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great card. We loved it! Grammy Ruth & Grandpa Mont
I absolutely LOVE the Melting Pot. I so wish we lived near a city. I was at a speech meet, then went to a basketball game, then home alone as Josh was working. Your house sounded like it was a lot more fun!
Post a Comment