Lainey taking instruction from Coach Schrader between innings.
----------------------------------------------------------------
My cousin, Sarah Keller, married Paul O'Brien this weekend. Lucky for us the wedding was here in Gretna. The kids had the MOST wonderful time. They danced and danced...and danced!
I had to smile at the mind of a 3-year-old this weekend. As Sarah was walking down the aisle with my uncle during the wedding ceremony, Sophie leaned over to me and said, "Mom, I didn't know she was marrying Matthew's Dad!" (Matthew is obviously Sarah's brother.)
Sawyer had to shed the sweater vest pretty much right away. :-) We couldn't keep him off the dance floor!
The girls dancing with my nephew, Keaton. They had so much fun with him this weekend! We can't wait for him to come back to visit!
Me with the beautiful bride.
----------------------------------------------
Lainey had dance dress rehearsal on Saturday prior to the wedding as well which she and I BARELY made it to. I got lost heading down to the Music Hall and didn't realize it was OPS Graduation. Parking was a nightmare. Plus, Matt had hung my purse on a hook in the garage the night before because of course that's where I would know where to find it Saturday when he was golfing. :-) Then, when we got there (very late), her group was already on stage. She got to go on the second time to practice and when I started video taping...what do you know???? I had unknowingly left the record button on when putting the camera back in the back after her t-ball game the night before and turned it on to "TAPE END". AUGH!
It really wouldn't have been a big deal EXCEPT Saturday is the only time you can take pictures/video of your kiddo. So, I hurriedly grabbed my camera and got what I could get. :-) Of course, I didn't have the right setting, so the color isn't great, but you at least can see how cute she looked. I got some cute group shots too...but since I don't have permission from the moms to post their girls...I'll just put the pics of Lainey on here.
Anyway...since my family was in town for the wedding on Saturday, they were able to stay and attend her recital at noon on Sunday. It was fun, and Lainey LOVED having the attention. Keaton was so cute not realizing that she had left the stage saying, "Yeah, Lainey!" after each performance until he fell asleep. (Lainey was the first group in the 2-hour recital.)
At the last minute I did realize I could grab a little footage with my camera. This is all I got. :-)

Uncle Russ, Aunt Mandy & Keaton....Grandpa Marv & Grandma Ellen...our family after the performance

Keaton, Sawyer & Sophie with our little STAR!
Uncle Russ, Aunt Mandy & Keaton....Grandpa Marv & Grandma Ellen...our family after the performance
Keaton, Sawyer & Sophie with our little STAR!
-----------------------------------------------------------
To be continued: Soccer, Kindermusik :-)
1 comment:
Holy bejabbers! I saw another installment will be on its way. How much more can you pack in to a weekend? Wow. I just attended graduations & thought that was crazy enough.
Post a Comment