The girls and I went to the Rose Theatre Production of 'Annie' downtown Friday night. It was fantastic, and although the show was a little late for them (7PM start) the girls THOROUGHLY enjoyed it! I enjoyed it as well, and I was captivated by the girls' faces throughout the performance. What a wonderful night!

Enjoying dinner at Jimmy Johns before the show. Yum!

Here it is...The Rose Theatre!

Taking a little snack break at intermission. ...little cans of pop...such a special treat! :)

We had gone to The Gretna Community play, 'Cinderella', this summer which was really cute...and the girls first play. They were in awe of the Rose Theatre...as they were expecting just a high school stage. Fun!

Even though it was so late after the show...because The Rose is a family-friendly theatre, the cast answered questions after the production. Then, some of the cast members signed autographs. The girls were thrilled to meet 'Annie'!
A fun night was had by all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment