Saturday, February 6, 2010

haircuts

FINALLY all of the kids have had much-needed haircuts.

But, my little guy, more than anyone just LOVES getting his haircut...by Mr. Jimmy. When I told Sawyer he was getting shaggy, he immediately started talking about his buddy, "Jimmy"....daily, actually multiple times a day...often as soon as he would wake up. I'm not sure if it's because he loves getting his haircut or because he loves the fact that he gets to eat as many dum-dum suckers as he wants while he's there. :) So, following "Jimmy" is "lots of suckers" :) He sits so well, and his haircut immediately changes him from my toddler to my little man. And, he continues to talk about Mr. Jimmy, his haircut, and lots of suckers for days following. :)

All of my kiddos look so clean-cut and fresh. I almost love getting their haircut as much as I love getting mine. Almost. :)






(Sawyer: 2 years, 4 months)

1 comment:

Crys said...

Mr. Jimmy does a much nicer job than Sophie!