She reasons so well with Sophie and Sawyer. She's a teacher by nature. I love listening to her explain situations or tell why something has to or can't happen.
We've done some growing this year too...dealing with friendship issues at school. I love her kind heart and her desire to do what is right.
I just LOVE this child. I love that God entrusted me with her...to teach her, to help her, to guide her, to pray for her, to love her, to hug her, to be with her, to laugh with her...the honor to be her mom. 7 years ago she fulfilled my greatest desire.
Happy ,Happy Birthday, Miss Lainey Ann! We LOVE you so very much!
Lainey ♥
♥
Traditional Running Through the Streamers!
The Birthday Girl! #7
Star Birthday Pancakes
Lainey's Surprise Birthday Sign
Opening a few gifts before going out for dinner.
Gifts from Sophie...
Sawyer's Gift (is that a look of pride I see?)
Eating at Hu Hot Mongolian Grill...Lainey's choice for dinner!
7 Years Old!
after dinner and presents...and ready for bed! (we didn't even have cake that night...we had it for breakfast the next morning!) :)
Lianey's Birthday Party on the 12th...all of the girls in her class painting bowls...
...eating pizza with Shirley Temples and watching Tangled! The girls made YUMMY bags of regular popcorn, cheese corn and caramel corn mixed with pretzels and candy.
Lainey's choice of cake this year...a ducky bathtub. :)
Happy 7th Birthday, Lainey!
No comments:
Post a Comment