With the girls gone, it has been very quiet around here. The first couple days, Sawyer looked for them constantly. I didn't realize how much they entertained him...or at least occupied him with all their busyness. Here's an update on Sawyer...what he does, what we did this week, and just some stuff about this little amazing boy in general...
*snuggled together
*says, "Ma, Ma, Ma"
*napped whenever he wanted...we didn't work around anybody else but him
*giggles and laughs so easily
*copies me every time I cough...little faker :-)
*played on the floor together LOTS
*played with his friend Samuel
*climbs stairs
*waves bye-bye and says, "Bu, Bu"
*blows kisses
*went on wagon rides
*ran errands in 1/4 of the time it normally takes
*I missed a couple appointments I had on the calendar. I guess I totally forgot about looking at my calendar this week...slacker!
*gives hugs and open mouth kisses
*couldn't care less about walking, but pulls himself up on everything and army crawls faster than I can keep track of him...can crawl on all 4 but soon decides it's faster the other way and down on the belly he goes
*has a smile that lights up the whole room and brightens my heart and day
*waves bye-bye to paci & blanky when he gets up from night-time or nap as he throws them back into bed because he knows that's where they stay
*gets into EVERYTHING
The girls will be home soon, and both Sawyer and I have missed them LOTS!!! It's been fun this week having just one kid and getting so much done. But, as much as I have really enjoyed this quality time alone with my little boy, it will be wonderful to have everyone home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment