Monday, November 23, 2009

Seattle 'Baby' Trip

I am so blessed to have just returned from visiting my sister, brother-in-law and new little niece, Aubrey in Seattle!!! (while the kids enjoyed some WONDERFUL quality time with Dad and a couple fun days with Grammy) Aubrey, as I'm sure you remember from my previous post, was born October 14, so was only 4 weeks old while I was out there! I hadn't seen my sister since last Christmas. I'm sure most will concur that is just way too long to be apart from one's sister! :) I had a wonderful time cooking, helping with Aubrey, staying up through the night so Kim and Brian could get some sleep, being a part of Aubrey's first photo shoot, and helping Kim add a few more touches to the nursery. We introduced Aubrey to her first shopping experiences as well, and she did wonderfully! (much to Kim's relief...I think she was beginning to feel a little cabin fever) :)

At any rate, it was simply wonderful...and such a role-reversal. Kim has always helped me out...it was about time I could repay the favor!


I just LOVE newborn baths...so sweet and soft!

Look at these first smiles!

Awww...

Snuggled in her swing

What a cute family!

Lovin' my new niece!

Until next time, Lil' Aubrey! LOVE YOU! Muuwah!

1 comment:

Jill said...

How yummy is she?! Oh...so cute!! :)