What a fun night we had this year! The kids were SO excited! Even Sawyer was so into it, running up to the houses..."Trea or Treat!" We were so lucky to have a nice night after a pretty yucky week. Matt and I had a meeting for church part of the day, so we were lucky enough that my parents came up to babysit. They got to come out trick-or-treating with the kids too...which the kids were thrilled with and made the night extra-special for them.
Now...if I can just keep my hands out of their candy bags! :)
Our 2009 Halloween Treats!
Lainey specifically wanted to be a nice witch this year. Her only request was a cape...but she also really loved the hat and fun broom we got to go with the outfit. This will get LOTS of use in the dress-up box, I have a feeling!
Sophie was the pink poodle Lainey was last year. She LOVED waggin' that little tail. Her little poodle ears were supposed to be attached to her pigtails...BUT she hid scissors in her room this weekend and gave herself a nifty haircut during her "nap". (stay tuned for a post on that) :)
Giddy-Up Lil' Cowboy! Sawyer would say, "Yee Haw!" I looked ALL over for little boots for him...finally found them...then you could hardly see them. I got them a little big, so if you see him wearing boots with shorts next summer, I'm trying to get use out of them! :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment