Friday, October 24, 2008
Trap Update
This morning Matt found one of the creatures in one of the traps...enough said. Yippee! I had a feeling. It was one of the traps not quite so visible, which is why I hadn't checked it, but I thought I heard something the other night when I had to go out in the garage. (I told myself it was the freezer.) I would scan the visible ones as I came in and out of the garage but I certainly wasn't going to seek the traps out. After delays in New Orleans and missing his flight in Houston, Matt got home late last night. It was too dark (and too late) last night, but he checked all the traps on his way to work this morning and poked his head in to report the casualty. I shuddered and felt a small victory. Small because I know where there is one there are many more, but hopefully the word got around. I will replace that trap today. Like I said, I'm going to be proactive from now on this fall/winter. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment