Here are a couple quotes from the girls:
- In getting the stew set on the table one night for dinner and putting a buttered roll beside her bowl, Lainey looked up at me and said, "Thanks, Mom! You know me, I'm a roll girl!"
- Sophie is really into naming her babies lately. I recently brought some old dolls of mine back here and washed them up for the girls to play with. She had one of them the other day and asked what her name was. I told her, "Karen." Sophie thought for a few minutes, then VERY seriously looked up at me and said..."I think I'm going to name her 'Jesus Who Died On the Cross' ". Talk about a hard time keeping a straight face!
- Sophie: Out of the blue in the van the other day..."Mom, you know me, right? I love all candy!"
- Lainey last night. "I'm going to make a great mom someday." (She most certainly will too!) :-) It just melted my heart.
1 comment:
I loved reading these quotes...those girls crack me up!
Post a Comment