Since these pictures were taken 2 months ago...I thought I would FINALLY post them! We went to have Sawyer's 1 year photos taken and Sophie's 3 year pictures taken. (I had to get a shot of Lainey too.) I tried desperately to get one of the three of them together, but that was just NOT going to happen. They were so bad that none of them even made it onto the disk I purchased. I even tried to get one with me and the kids to give to Matt, but you will see our best attempt at that...and I did say BEST attempt, so you can imagine what the others looked like. :-) I was seriously sweating in this picture too, just trying to make it all work...pathetic. The things we do, I tell you. My usually so happy-smiley boy was a little fuss-bucket that morning...isn't that how it goes though? But somehow our photographer captures some good pictures.
Anyway...enjoy...and as I upload these pictures and look at them again....remember your miracles today too. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment