Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!

Here are the Halloween pictures of the kiddos. I must not have had a setting right on my camera when taking their pictures :-( so they didn't turn out the best (except the one of Sawyer when I brought him in for the night). It was absolutely gorgeous weather! ...so much so that Sawyer loved riding in the wagon watching the other kids and we were out much longer than anticipated. So, when he and I got home (Matt stayed out longer with the girls)...we didn't have any trick-or-treaters at our door. Had I known we were going to be gone so long, I would have left the bowl on the front porch. I guess Matt's co-workers will be getting a load of candy tomorrow. :-)

Anyway...the girls LOVED trick-or-treating and were so, so, so excited to go this year!

Lainey was a pink poodle and practiced all week...
Me: "Ding-Dong" Lainey: (high voice) "Arf-Arf, Trick-or-Treat, Please....Thank You!"



Sophie was a pirate princess (SO fitting for her...a gift from her Uncle Scott and Maggie for her birthday) and practiced all week...
Me: "Ding-Dong" Sophie: (low voice) "Arrrr, Matey! Trick-or-Treat, Please...Thank You!"


Sawyer was a very soft and cuddly Tigger. He kept the head on just fine and didn't seem to mind wearing the mittens either. He was just perfectly content to be in the wagon watching all of the dressed up kids!

No comments: