Friday, February 18, 2011

Can it be, he's really THREE?

September 21, 2010

How is it that my little boy is three years old already?  When did he change from a baby to a toddler to a little boy?  When did the pitter-patters turn to stomping, jumping, leaping from 4 stairs up (onto stacked beanbags somedays)?  As always...I wake up some mornings and kiss shampoo'ed heads at nights...and some days I wonder...where did the time go?

We celebrated Sawyer with Elmo cupcakes...his cake/cupcake of choice for weeks.  I had just gotten back from Seattle so had tried to have everything ready before I left.  Since Sawyer doesn't really have school, he brought cupcakes to his ABC Rocks class at the YMCA and was ecstatic at the opportunity.  :)

Of course the day started with running through the streamers, followed by star pancakes, ABC Rocks and lots and lots of playing!

Running through the streamers!  Happy Birthday, Buddy! ♥


"Happy Birthday to You!"

Sawyer's special request

Miss Anne at ABC Rocks

Sawyer riding his new Plasma car

...even I like it...FUN!

such a nice day! (but had to sing in the garage because of the wind)

Look at our little Superman in his new costume...I'm sure he'll save the world many times over this year ahead!  Love, Love, LOVE you, Sawyer!


No comments: