Sunday, February 13, 2011

I just can't believe....


September 12

Sophie is FIVE! ♥




I just can't believe our little Soph-a-loaf is 5 years old!  Where, oh where, has the time gone!?!  I thank God daily for giving us this beautiful little girl!  There are so, so many reasons I smile when I say 'Sophie.'  Here are just 5.

1.  Spunky
2.  Performer and Poser
3.  Storyteller and Talker
4.  Creative Artist and Builder
5.  Talented



Breakfast in bed for our special birthday-girl 

The traditional running through the streamers

 A birthday ice cream cone on her birthday night.

  What a beautiful night!

Celebrating the birthday girl

 Sisters ♥

Sawyer and Sophie ♥ 

 Working the Karaoke Machine Sophie got...and lovin' it!

Party Time!

Sophie celebrated her 5th Birthday with friends at Build-a-Bear.  We had never been there and all had a great time!

Blowing out her candle before heading to Build-a-Bear.

Listening to the "Rules"

Sophie washing her newborn bear. :)

Adam and Aunt Mollie came to visit during the party.

Happy kids giving bears some happy homes.  :)


We LOVE you, Precious Sophie, and look so forward to this year with you!



No comments: