Thursday, August 11, 2011

End of 1st Grade

How on earth did 1st Grade fly by so quickly!?!  My little girl blossomed this year.  She became so independent in every aspect...problem solving, socializing, reading, I could go on and on.  She even stood up and sang for the talent show (by herself!) in front of her school!  I just love my little Lainey Bug!


*I got to help organize the kids' end-of-the-year party.  We played Minute-To-Win-It games.  The kids had a BLAST!

 I usually too busy running activities to use my camera.  But, here is a picture of Lainey waiting for the games to begin!

'A Bit Dicey' game

*We attended Reader's Theater...and were also treated to an original poem!

 Ready for her part in Reader's Theater


Lainey's poem 

Lainey's biggest fans!

♥ 

*For the second year, Lainey participated in the School Talent Show.  It never takes any convincing (last year she was THE ONLY kindergartner to participate).  This year she chose to sing a Taylor Swift song and did a beautiful song!  SO PROUD!

 practicing at home

 heading to school...glittered up!

 on stage :)

the interview afterwards


No comments: