I realize school starting is right around the corner...and once again, I am so far behind in my blogging. :) So, my goal is to randomly post things for the next couple of days. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 18, 2011
Sophie's last year of preschool has come to an end...but her love for learning will continue to grow. We are so thankful for the strong foundation she has been given at Wee Lambs Preschool here in Gretna...the foundation that has set a love of school, teachers, activities and learning. We are so blessed to have such wonderful and caring teachers for all of our children. Mrs. Knihal and Mrs. Doorenbos this year have left their mark on all of our hearts...but especially our little Sophie. And, we can't leave Sawyer out...he was even invited to join in a couple days this year (I told you the teachers were incredible)! I couldn't wipe the smile and look of pride off Sawyer's face if I had wanted to on the days he was asked to stay...or come early to play...or even learn all day long. Thank you for the blessing of knowledge, social skills, conflict resolution skills, Jesus lessons, and many other lessons that will carry throughout the years. What a wonderful year at preschool it has been!
Mrs. Doorenbos
Mrs. Knihal
Sophie and my cousin's son, Cohen...also in her class!
Last Day of Preschool ♥ What a big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment