We were able to spend some time with my sister and her hubby and little girl over Memorial Day weekend. Unfortunately with school still in session, we were only able to see them a couple days...but I'm thankful we at least got that. The kids all had a GREAT time together! I can't wait for Christmas to get here to see them again (especially since the newest addition to the Scholl family will be coming home too)!
Doing a craft outside with Grandma
playing in the bounce house at Russ & Mandy's
Aubrey ♥
celebrating Grandma's birthday
topping off the night with a firepit and smores
*We LOVE the Kearney Children's Museum!
Lainey
Aubrey
Sophie
Keaton and Sawyer
It was so fun watching the performances!
*We had fun just hanging out.
Aubrey loves dill pickles
*Spent some time slippin' and slidin'
Aubrey wasn't so sure about the slip 'n slide :)
*We ALL went out to the airport to say Good-Bye. I don't think the airport knew what hit them!
♥ Kim, Aubrey, Dad ♥
Kinley & Aubrey (2 wks apart), Sawyer & Keaton (3 months apart), Sophie & Lainey
No comments:
Post a Comment