Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just Random Summer

Here are just a couple random pics. I put Sawyer's Elmo shirt on him one morning and Sophie immediately ran to her drawer and threw shirts in every direction searching for hers, so they could be twins. Also notice Sophie's hair. She did her own. There were no less than 10 barrettes and about 3 clips placed strategically. Cute...oh so cute. We got some serious looks that day. But she was very proud. :)

This is probably the best picture of Sophie's hairdo. I should have taken a close-up.

Say "Elmo!"

They can be the best of friends...sometimes. :)

The girls held their first-ever "lemonade" stand. Boy, did they have fun! They sat out for a little while Friday during our neighbor's garage sale. They sat out most of the day Saturday during the garage sale as well. It really was good for them. They learned how to serve a customer, handle money, and use good manners. Patience was virtue learned those days as well! It was quite cute to hear them in unison each time..."Have a nice day!!" :)

What would summer be without wagon rides? For awhile this day I pulled all three. Thankfully, Lainey decided she would get out and help me. :)


OH! I love summer. It's just flying by too quickly.....

No comments: