While I'm making dinner, I turn on music.
As soon as the music starts, the kids run to the dress-up box and don whatever fancy clothing suits them at the time. (Much to Matt's dismay this little red number is Sawyer's favorite!) Pretty much every night he comes home (if we're not outside) he finds the kids dancing in front of the fireplace (where they can see themselves). Sometimes they'll just let music play. Other days they have requests. This particular day, we played "All I Want To Do" by Sugarland no less than 20 times. :) I finally got smart and set the Bose to repeat the track.
Oh...Sawyer is going to love me for this someday! :)
(I tried...and tried...and TRIED to upload another adorable (I'm not biased or anything) video of Sawyer but have had no luck...so these are the two.)
Sawyer was continuously coming over to me and wanting me to watch him...which got me thinking about taping. He always does this move where he leans down and sticks his leg in the air. He was doing it all the time BEFORE I got the camera out. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment