Sunday, July 12, 2009
Kindergarten Physical
My baby had her Kindergarten Physical on Thursday. Lainey is perfect and healthy. She answered all the questions with flying colors and did everything asked. Like I told her pediatrician, I couldn't have ordered a better kid. Just look how proud she is to be sitting there...all ready to be taking the next step to be heading off to school (even if it did include shots). :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe little Laineybug is old enough to start Kindergarten! She's going to love it - and she might teach the teacher a thing or two!!
Dr. Calderon!!! :) Grace and Emerson have seen him a couple of times....their doctor is Dr. Neuhaus in that same practice. :)
How are you doing...counting the days to Kindergarten. It's a bit harder than I thought it would be. ;)
Post a Comment