Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 2 - The Happy Day Project

.

Day 2 of The Happy Day Project...Handwritten Note Day.  I loved this one.  There is something relaxing and soothing about sitting down to write a letter...and in this day and age of technology, I don't do it often enough.  The kids each decided on their letter recipient and set to work.  It was so pleasant.  I waited until kiddos were in bed to sit with my tea and write mine.  I know the recipients will LOVE their snail mail.  :)

And...I have no idea who is reading this...but I want to add one more thing.  On the two blogs that introduced The Happy Day Project (Life Rearranged and Joy's Hope) they feature a gal...a stranger to me...but someone that could use prayers and some happiness in her mailbox. I encourage you to take a look and think of dropping her a note.



No comments: