
As the weather turns colder and the holiday season approaches, I find myself wanting to share my thankfulness more in outward signs. And, I want my kids to get involved. Every night in prayer I focus on what I'm thankful for, but I know my daily actions don't always reflect this. We have some traditions around our house around the holidays and throughout the year that focus on others. But, I want to instill in them the desire to take time to focus outside ourselves. I'm guilty for sure. Plus...it just feels good to make others happy.
So, I've joined in on The Happy Day Project. It's featured on two blogs Life Rearranged and Joy's Hope . They've provided numerous options to complete each day's task to fit all lifestyles...you can even make it work on crazy days. :) And, the kids can get involved on making a Happy Day for someone else.
Please consider joining in on this project...or simply think of ways to make Happy Days for others on your own.

No comments:
Post a Comment