Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

What a spectacular night we had for trick-or-treating!  We ate dinner and headed out early for some candy.  Today we went to a local dentist for a candy buy-back program.  We did the same thing last year, and the kids didn't blink an eye when they picked out their 10 pieces of candy to keep last night and dropped off the rest this afternoon for 2 shiny $1 coins each.  The candy will be donated to soldiers.

Here are our little Halloween cuties!

 Growing too fast!  Vala's Pumpkin Patch 2011

Sophie 6 years old

 Lainey 7 1/2 years old

 Sawyer 4  years old


 Our little pumpkins ♥ 


 Pillow jumping :)


 Starting the pumpkin carving




 Jack-o-Lanterns!

 Jack-o-Lantern pizza before trick-or-treating

 our little Husker player

 rah-rah-rah

 the snow princess

 We had THE most beautiful night for trick-or-treating!  What a blessing!

making the rounds

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like your family did all of the fun Halloween activities! And we did have a gorgeous night!!

PS- I just love Sophie's spunk. You can see it in each and every picture of her!

Becky said...

I love the pizza what a great idea. I will have to remember that for next year! I love the Husker costume.